Each piece is constructed of extra-heavy T304 stainless steel and guaranteed to last a lifetime. The 12-element construction spreads heat quickly and evenly and the Steam Control valves make “waterless” cooking easy. The riveted handles are superbly styled and resistant to heat, cold and detergents. Includes 8-3/4″ skillet with cover, 11-1/8″ skillet with cover and 12-3/4″ skillet with helper handle and cover. Limited lifetime warranty. White box.
How to Clean Stainless Steel Pots and Pans (from www.thekitchn.com)
What You Need
- Pour a very small amount of water into the pot, then add a few generous shakes of Bar Keepers Friend.
- Mix the water and powder together. (My mixture was more watery, but you can use less water for more of a paste texture, too.)
- Using a sponge, spread the mixture up the sides and all around the pot.
- Now apply some vigorous elbow grease and scrub away at the stains! This could take you anywhere from 5 – 10 minutes. Add more Bar Keepers Friend to your sponge for determined stains.
- Repeat for the outside of the pot.
- Rinse and dry!